I am taking KB4012212 as an example, as this is the patch that protects you from WannaCry/WannaCrypt on Windows 7.
Under Distribution, select Managed Installations and create a new installation.
- Select Software
- Search for “Security Update for Microsoft Windows (KB4012212)” under Software
- Upload the associated file
- Select “Override Default Installation” under “Installation Option”
- Input “wusa.exe /quiet /norestart windows6.1-kb4012212-x64.msu” under “Full Command Line”
- Check “Don’t Prepend msiexec.exe”